- Introduction to Xnfo : this document presents the projet in its global view. It presents the purpose of the project, and explains how it could be attained.
- Demoscene glossary : the demoscene glossary used in the xnfo documents. Based on the current demoscene jargon, will be used as a basis for tag specification.
- Specification & Scenarios (early draft, in french) : Le premier jet d'idées.
- Xnfo Roadmap : this document presents all the steps the project may go thru, it also shows the priorities of features and the planning to get those.
- Xnfo Specification (draft) : this document presents the xnfo standard in details.
- Xnfo User Scenarios (draft) : this document presents different scenarios of how to use Xnfo and the example tools created.
- Xnfo Quick Guide (draft) : this document presents how in every day life xnfo could and should be used. The goal of this documentation is to permit to people not to read all the full specification, and let the specification to xnfo specialists.
- Xnfo Samples Specifications (draft) : The specifications of the example tools created. Should be also used as user manuals.